Best Ways To Promote Affiliate Products On Your Blog 2017
We have other promotional networks such as PPC marketing and email marketing
Affiliate marketing tips to promote affiliate products:
Post Reviews :
Introducing products to your readers with a dope! Content goes a long way to make understanding why they should make a purchase it.
- Review a product you personally have interest in.
- Review both sides of the coins: Don’t just talk about the good side of the product and ignore the bad side. Include a good image of the product. Recommend the product like you actually experienced it even if you don’t.
- Add an Author Review plug-in
Insert aff. Link in blog post:
Insert your affiliate link in blog post. For instance, after writing The Best Hosting for yourWordPress Blog, in the second line, write something like this; “I personally suggest this host for a WordPress blog”(your aff, link here)
(DIY) Do It Yourself post:
If you run a DIY or tech blog, DIY review will work great to promote your affiliate links, you can write a tutorial guide for the product. Here are few examples:
- How To Earn Money From Your Blog in 2017
- How To Receive Amazon U.S. Affiliate Payment Using Payoneer
Blog posts like this works great in search engines.
Coupon Code Sharing:
Everybody wants things cheap so promoting coupon codes is doing great in search engines. Whenever a buyer purchases a product with the coupon code you share, you receive commission for the sale.
Here is an example of a coupon code:
If you notice on various coupon sites, they will always ask you to “Click to view coupon”, “Click to go on the merchant site” and so on. The reason for this is to drop the cookie. Here is an image as a reference:
Make Featured Post:
Give your readers more visibility to coupon code posts by making them a featured post which makes it appear on every page.
Use banners on the sidebar
Banner ads work great if you have targeted traffic to your site. Do not make the mistakes of add too many banners so as not to confuse your readers.
If you run a multi-niche blog, it’s good to use Adrotate plugin for your ad management. This plug-in show ads based on category and geographical location.
- Mention product as much as you can.
- Create a course/series article around the product
- Create a post when product adds a new feature
- Create an alternative products post (Example: 6 Best Paypal Alternatives For Bloggers and Freelancers)
- Create videos explaining about the product
- Create list post & include the product
- Create Coupon/deal specific post for product
Did you enjoy this post, If yes kindly bookmark this blog site and most importantly, don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
There is love in sharing.